- October 12, 2018 Evening of Arts & Culture, Los Alamos, NM 6 – 9 pm Free.
- November 10, 2018 The Tattered Cover, Denver, CO 7 pm Free. With 3: A Taos Press.
- April 9, 2017 SOMOS, Taos, NM 7 pm Free. With poet James Thomas Stevens and vocalist/guitarist Melody Romancito.
- May 6, 2017 Op.Cit, Santa Fe, NM 2 pm Free. With poets Chen Chen, Mary Cisper, and Janine Joseph.
- June 23, 2017 Mother Foucault’s Bookshop, Portland, OR 7 pm Free. With programmer poet Neil Aitken.
- July 20, 2017 Bookworks, Albuquerque, NM 6 pm Free. With poets Marci Calabretta Cancio-Bello and Ashley M. Jones.
- October 6, 2017 Studio One Art Center, 365 45th St., Oakland, CA 7:30 pm Free. With poets Mary Cisper and Iris Jamahl Dunkle.
- October 7, 2017 Green Apple Books on the Park, 1231 9th Ave., San Francisco, CA 7:30 PM Free. With poets Mary Cisper and Norma Cole.
- October 15, 2017 Stanford University Alumni Authors Meet & Greet, Living Room of the Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center, 8:30 – 10 am
- October 15, 2017 SAPAAC’s Asian American Alumni Writers: Fantastic Four Reading, Location at Stanford University, 10:00 – 11:00 am. With SF Chronicle columnist/novelist Vanessa Hua, poet/memoirist/writing coach Minal Hajratwala, novelist Mira T. Lee. Open to the public.
- October 21, 2017 SOMOS, Taos, NM 6 pm Free. With poet Mary Cisper.
- January 27, 2018 New Mexico launch of the anthology Two-Countries: U.S. Daughters & Sons of Immigrant Parents: Flash Memoir, Personal Essays & Poetry, Mesa Public Library, Los Alamos, NM 2 pm Free. With poet Lauren Camp.